Total Pageviews

Monday, December 6, 2010

I ate two slices of pizza.  I know everything I put on it.  But I can't remember all the caloric values.  I'm bringing that fancy journal everywhere now...   I need to write all my eats down again so you can see how disgusting I am.
You'll know I'm not thin
not beautiful
not even strong enough to abstain from food

I do not have a sexy body, I have a stomach that protrudes over my hip bones.  Stomachs aren't meant to store food, they are meant to pulverize it and relax at a concave setting.  Its in our biology, the muscles are best relaxed when empty. 
Whatever, I'm not even smart.

Tomorrow decides whether I pass calculus or not.
If not, then I'll try again Thursday


I miss something I've never had
I miss having a female crying on my shoulder
so I have to do nothing
and I can be as ugly as I am and its okay
because she just needs someone to cry on
I'm there
And I have to do nothing.



stay beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment