Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 26, 2010

All in the desire

I've heard it before that just wanting to do sin is just as bad as doing it.  People must have gotten that idea from the Bible because it makes no sense.  I'd be a terrible person if that were true.

I've been drifting off into fantasies of incest with my younger cousin.


I am a capable person, I can control what I do.  But I don't think it is possible for me to block out the thoughts.  I don't even want to.


Physically I ignored every plea from my consciousness to avoid calories.  I ate.  Victory right?
I feel bigger... and I feel like a rubber ball.  Like I'd bounce if I hit the ground.


The cut in my mouth hasn't healed.
And I've spilled blood numerous times from the hole in my finger.


I talked to Maslow today.  I'm so envious of his mind.
Wish I was smart.


I've wanted to take picture of myself.
I know I'm ugly.
But I've actually wanted to see a mirror.
I've always wondered how come mirrors can reflect everything perfectly when nothing else can.
Originality
Makes the mirror powerful.



stay beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment