Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Once upon a Sybil Vain

Don't you think being genius is an evil thing?

If one is genius, they reserve their intelligence to themselves.  Knowledge can't be shared like wealth.  Being rich is also evil.

No.
Its objective.
Perfectly objective.


On my desk is a collection of Shakespeare sonnets, on top of that is Lolita by Vladimir Nabokov, and on top of that a Nintendo DS  I'm listening to an audiobook of Dorian Gray.
If I wrote the book Dorian Gray it would have taken a decade.
It is genius.
I watched The Tempest, by William Shakespeare.


I've done a lot today.
I've eaten a lot.
My body feels balanced.
I am happy the cut in my mouth has almost healed.


Tomorrow I get a day off.
Its already tomorrow.
Time to sleep.
Dorian Gray must wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment