Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Todays Dawdle expanded on

Love stroked her cheek
Too pretty to him she was
but nothing else was
attractive

Her eyes
,beautiful like roses,
were down  
Her hands
delicate like birds
rested uselessly on his arms,

His face closer to hers

"And you won't even feel a thing."
Doctor
Liar 
I could feel the needle puncturing my arm,
feel digging into skin to reach blood
Feel him push it in
Blood washing poison like a river washing blood
I needed to see but had to look away
I didn't want to see the                                                                            Demon
doctor

Fluorescent light woven gloves 
White squares, white ceiling, white coat white room
Doctor retracted the needle  A small bubble of blood formed from the minuscule cavity, and it grew to a drop, and grew to a tear  Staining the skin as it fell

Poison
convulse
convulse
convulse
In a matter of seconds her eyes were blank  Sad, hurt, surprised, dead and blank

The reptile shook his head
The man did nothing but stare
And she did the same

There was no winning
I have found Nihilism




































There.  I changed today's story into a poem.
I did things that the artists do...  I have only one period in the whole poem  Beginnings of sentences are shown by capital letters.  My commas are formalities of sentence structure, but I purposely leave out a lot of commas.  I left out the last the last comma in the white description line to make a weakening echo kind of effect.  I hope.  I don't know.
I've used enjambment (breaking my sentences by starting a new line before completing a thought; seen in the "i didn't want to see the..." line).  Don't take English classes.
This poem is a waste of time.


stay beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment