Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Waiting for the rain

Days have passed.
 
I finished a good book.
 
 
I also... binged.  I don't often binge, and even when I do...  a binge doesn't upset me so much.  I feel much better today.  I lifted my tuba, and could hardly lift it.  Unless it got heavier, that means i got weaker.  If I got weaker, I weigh less.  Sometimes I hate being a fat glob of muscle.  Plus, its so much easier to exert myself when I am weak.  I hate when I am so strong that I run for hours and I'm still strung on energy.
 
 
I've been thinking about calling F-F to get a date.  I was going to take her ice skating and then have a picnic at a park and maybe go ice skating again.  I would want to make the call for that tonight.
I am at work right now.
 
Yes, I get paid to update my blog through my email.
I get 2 paychecks tomorrow because... i forgot to pick up the one from last pay day- about 4 times.
meh.
money... I want more, but I don't mind getting it late.
 
There are some things money can't buy.
 
I'm trying for some of those.
 
 
 
I also... got so tired today that I was having hallucinations....
 
my boss walked in while I was doing this.  I minimized the window, and he actually did work on this computer for me; such a nice guy ya know.2623
lol.
I put in my code fogetting this was here.
anyways.  work needs to get done. 
 
 
stay beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment