Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Choice

Wow... touchy are we?
A little on the edge perhaps?  Getting angry isn't your usual response to anything.  You are very impulsive right now...  Its like you can't control yourself.
Fuck you.
Touchy touchy...
I lost patience.
I don't see why you should ever lose patience.  Or why that should make you so irritable.  What insignificant qualms do you posses?
I feel alone.  Betrayed.  Like I wasted my time.  Like I was depending on people and they couldn't help me.  Again.
Again?
Yes.  Again.
There is your problem...  You are stuck in the past... You are not angry at those that are causing you trouble now, but all of those that have betrayed you over your entire lifetime.  You should understand this is foolish.  Anger will not help you.
I thought anger was your tool.
It is...
Just like you are



Stay Beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment