Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 7, 2010

As it is

I wish men would hug.
I can tell my friends that something is wrong, that i feel down or life is shit.  But they will just say they don't know what to do.  We might talk a few words, but then they will move on with something like "wanna play video games?"

I wish guys hugged each other when things went wrong.

Even in my own mind, when I feel like I could use a hug, I feel like it is wrong to hug another male.  I might be asking him something that will make him uncomfortable, or he won't understand that what I want is a comfortable hug.  Not some slap on the back bro move.  A genuine hug offered by a gentleman.

Forgive me... I'm tired.  It is midday and I can't think.
I want to give up.
But I have already given up.

Reality is just another thing that my mind can't hold right now.


I really need to see the universe as it is.


stay beautiful

1 comment:

  1. I think it would be great if guys hugged more.
    I mean sometimes there can be more expressed in a single bonding touch then years of friendship.

    ReplyDelete