Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Circadian beast

Its the least wonderful time of the year.
I mean... I'm starting to fail school.  I SEE IT.
Its just going full speed.  So far I have missed nothing.
If I don't write 5 pages tonight I miss that.  And right now that is half my grade.
If I don't do 3 pages of math tomorrow I miss that.  And that would be a sizable chunk that I can't afford to lose.
If I don't kick myself in the butt by this weekend doing 4 sections of studying on brain structures and sleep patterns... well I'm screwed.

And you know what I've been doing.  For the past hour I have been shuffling cards.
Yeah... who needs therapy?  This makes me happy.


Not.


I'm so unintelligent.
Need to sleep, but first, crank up the words.  5 pages tonight!

PS Circadian beast would make a sick magic card... it would be a tough blue creature with some horrible drawback, reminding me of phantom beast right now.
and I'm a dweeb

stay beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment