Total Pageviews

Monday, October 4, 2010

Dear Bittersweet and you

Dear Two people I don't know

You aren't alive.  No, you are.  Yes.  I don't know.  Exactly.  I care too much... I could say I don't care, but that is what everyone else says.  No... I care too much about you.  Guess what?  you're a stranger.
You remind me so much of her.  The things she used to do to herself, you do that too.  I'm not grossed out, in fact... it reminds me of all the good moments and I miss her again.  I miss you too.
Do you hear that?  Someone misses you.

I've ignored you.
I haven't even met you, but you already sound perfect.
Bittersweet.
Its the word for something good and bad.  You're going to be bittersweet to me here from now on.
Bittersweet, I want to get to know you so badly.  I want to be able to see you in person.  But I won't.


Why did you write this?
Lonely.  Still.
No... You aren't lonely.  STOP LYING TO ME!
fine, I'll tell you the truth...
I have been wasting time.  I hate wasting time.  I have been ignoring you, and ignoring you and ignoring you.  I have been failing because you make me great.  I eat food because I tell myself it will help you.  Do you?
I eat because I am weak.
I don't feel weak.

You are blind, and you are afraid of being blind.  What does that make you?


stay beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment