Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 10, 2010

T

So uh... I missed yesterday.  I should have blogged then.

I've also already said most of what has been going on at least once.  I don't like blogging about what I talk to people about.


So lately I've been trying a little more.
I've been thinking too about what I need to do to get out of here.
And my dreams feel so real even though I know they aren't getting any closer.
I'm not going to make it out of here soon.

In fact... at this point I don't have the same motivation.
I'm falling more than behind.


PS: I'm very creepy.  I look at myself and what I'm doing.  I talk to girls that I don't know, that are younger than me, encouraging them, complimenting them, joking with them, one could even say flirting.  I'm not looking for a relationship.  I may never want a relationship again.  But I do want to have an open house, and I would like to receive guests as often as possible.  Something even more creep than my actions now are my dreams that later I will be available to host a safe place for people that age, with those problems.  Some people never see their dreams come true.


Stay beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment