Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Possible

Good news finally. I skipped out on dinner, I made myself a plate, didn't touch it, and threw it out. I hope I don't get caught for this yet.

Also I did research of a place called the Renfrew Center. I want to be serious enough to have to go there.

Its my Thinspo right now. great huh? I downloaded a documentary on it I think, or maybe it is just a video about thin people... I don't remember. But don't blame me for my memory, I'm high... hunger. It is great.

I am rewarding myself for this. I'm so sorry... school is beating my down... and I'm not ready. But this is all I want to do right now. School hurts. It hurts. This isn't pain... this is wonder.

Today is a failure, because I can't do everything.

Stay Beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment