Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Cold People

I will never be cured on the inside. You can feed me anything, and as much as you like of it. And I will never be changed.

I think I lost a potential friend. I was talking to someone online about "diets" and although I have never tried the ABC diet, I alluded to it by directly saying "ABC Diet." They googled it, and were instantly repellent to me.
Would F-F do this to me? Would she demand I get help before she is near me? Am I really that sick? I'm all the sudden so sad.

Why do anorexic people get shunned? Why would you do that to someone who is in pain?
I deserve this.
But it really sucks.


I managed to binge on spinach today.
And then eat a normal meal. Bloated...

Also that Taylor guy-actor for New Moon (plays Jacob Black). I used him today as ab-spo. I might already have abs like his, but I want better. So I was aiming to get better than that punk all day. The attention he gets is mostly good. The attention I get... breaks at me.

No comments:

Post a Comment