Total Pageviews

Monday, December 7, 2009

I deserve punishment

PUNISHMENT
You need to be punished.
yes.
you know what to do.
I'm sorry. I ate so much today... I was so cold.
you will know cold. Take a cold shower tonight; that is your punishment.
I will use the food. With the food I can work harder.
You are lying to me. With the food you don't have me, you are nothing but the husk of a thing you think is good enough to be human.
You are scum. Your brain is formless mush, your thoughts are immobile static, your body is fat.

I saw myself in the mirror today...
And what did you think?
I need rest.
You won't get better with rest.
okay, it was disgusting. I felt like nothing. I even looked weaker.
Do you see what happens when I leave?
But I don't think I'm ready for this.
You must be willing to accept punishment. Without that readiness, you will not be prepared to forge the greatness beyond it. Discipline requires practice. You fell out of the hunger cycle, you gave into the cold. Now you must retrace your steps, walk through the cold, back to the hunger, and taste the beauty.
Just remember
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels.

I'm ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment