Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Luky

Lucky without a c.

Well, I didn't do anything for an entire project that was a final. And I did really well on it. And I'm not fat yet. And I have audition camp this weekend and I'm feeling the vibe I'm going to make it. Even though I'm not ready at all.

I'm really lucky.

F-F is really understanding, and she is like me. She doesn't pester me ever- I would like more attention from her, but that could be dangerous because I tend to want nothing more than that- she doesn't expect too much. She gives as much as she receives. I'm really lucky to have her in my life.

I'm plain lucky. I saw a movie with the young Brad Pitt in it; that body looks like mine. I'm like the young Brad Pitt, except I'm pretty sure he was older than 18 at the time of that film. So I might be luckier.

Thanks for all this luck

Stay Beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment