Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 9, 2017

I said I would

I'm so weak.

The smell of food was crushing me today. I was dreaming of food. Planning what I'm going to eat next. But I guess that is healthy.
I'm not sure how healthy I want to be yet.

Since I feel okay now.

Warm tea helped me feel better.


Its been 24 hours. If I sleep for 8 hours, which is likely it will have been 32. I'm glad I have the willpower to make it to 32 hours at least. I'd be sorely disappointed in myself if I couldn't do that.


I want to love coffee so badly.
I mean I love the taste when I can taste it... Coffee just needs to brew so hot, and sometimes when you drink it the flavor is so like strong that you can't taste it? I don't know... It just so rarely tastes how it smells.



I feel like I need help doing this.
And I sort of do have help.



I'm just so weak that I feel like I need more.

No comments:

Post a Comment