Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 29, 2017

Updates

I missed a lot of updates. Monday-Tuesday-Wednesday had a 36 hour fast somewhere in there.

Then wednesday I visited my parents and ate everything they gave me to make it look like I'm giving an honest effort to gaining weight.
Holy I ate a lot.

My sister has been treating me with suspicion. I don't know if she knows about this blog. Probably not. I'm probably just being paranoid.

I went to the dentist and he said something strange to me. He told me my teeth show signs of acid reflux.
I don't get it.
I don't purge and I hardly ever suffer from indigestion. I eat fairly balanced or minimal usually and never display discomfort.

Honestly its probably kombucha lol.
I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE kombucha.


I told everyone in my life I would be doing something important today. I haven't done it and I wont do it. Its too late now. But I have plenty of time. Sometimes that reason is the reason it doesn't get done though.

Like this room. I basically live in a swamp of stuff I've been hoarding. Because I don't need to clean I I don't clean it. Ugh... I'm disgusting.



No comments:

Post a Comment