Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Shadows

When is the proper time to cut someone out of your life?

Do they have to insult your pride? Or steal from you? Wrong you? Choose someone or something else over you?

I feel like I almost always go back if I can.
Its when I can't go back that I no longer do...


So do I even have the slightest experience losing someone I should have gotten rid of?


Well... In a way I have. But I still think about them. I still think about people I didn't mean to ever lose contact with. Some of you might still read this blog. I'm sorry. It happens. I probably need new relationships anyways.
Yet if I met you I feel like I'd be a new person this time. I know I don't feel the same.


I keep having this one thought... and it feels like the perfect thought to be having.
I'll never lose weight unless I don't eat now



No comments:

Post a Comment