Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 17, 2017

No memory fast

I just finished re-feeding after a 24 hour fast.

The fast went well. I did absolutely nothing today, besides pace out a few episodes of Sword Art Online to finish the series. I have to say I liked it.

I also took a nap at 9pm. I was hoping I'd just sleep until 5 am or something, but alas I woke up at 10pm. So I might not sleep for a while.
Shoutout to f.lux for helping my computer not keep me awake quite as long as it could. F.lux is a blue light reducer program that helps keep high frequency light away so sleep is easier to achieve.


Today was hot. But maybe I have reptilian blood because the heat energized me. The temperature was over 100F and I wore all black. I'll admit all black was a mistake. Not only because of the way the sun treats me when I wear all black, but also because mono black attire tends to make strangers colder towards me. I had a few awkward conversations started that probably would have been easiest if I wore green or another bright color today.

I was glad on not actually being hungry. Whenever I fast and am hungry I feel like I'm dying.
Contrary to the theme of this blog I probably do not want to die.


I still hate pictures of my body. I look like nothing is wrong with me. And maybe I'm too careful and therefore nothing is wrong with me. But I want to be different. I don't want to be normal.
I'm also a pearly color. I'm not a huge fan of that either.



This week has been a disaster. I probably will not talk about it much because its nothing worth creating memories about. Just a boring week.

I've noticed that I don't remember things without landmarks. I need an interesting topic to pull me in. If nothing unusual or worth pursuing comes along everything that passed through my mind will pass. And thus I probably will not remember this fast.



No comments:

Post a Comment