Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 28, 2017

I don't appreciate being treated this way

I know how useless anger is at accomplishing things. But right now I have nothing to build. I want to feel justified being angry or upset or any of those other 'negative' feelings that other people don't want to see. And I want to be free to express those feelings to the shits that attempt to talk about my suffering.

I think its hilarious that when I saw my mother today and she basically gave me $150, told me I was treating her like shit (i was) and left.
Don't put yourself into these sort of relationships if you can help it.

I attempted to set up boundaries of what we could or could not talk about. She crossed those boundaries. I was cross with her. I'm a total dick when I want to be. Suck me.



Anyways besides that I wasted my life on video games today. Morning started out with an accidental fast, but I decided its okay to eat at some point during the day. $20 is the cheapest I've seen a kilogram of creatine before so I decided it would be a fun thing to try sometime. I might start working out again... I don't really see it though. Right now I have no focus in life. I'm mentally recovering from financial stress, but I've always kept such a strong budget that I never have to worry about completely running out of funds. I also have an account that is set aside. I do live my life as though that could collapse at any time because I just don't trust it. I can't just trust that I'm not getting scammed somewhere.




Some people are happy with me. Some I don't know what they feel.
I don't know what I feel most of the time. I think that is the point of this blog. I'm sorting it out. Also I really want to show my ugliest features somewhere. Also I often feel like I'm not supposed to feel something that I really do feel and that suppresses that. Going back to the beginning of today's post I want to fully express my anger, but all I did today was be a dick. I want to inflict so much more damage to something.
I don't know yet if I want to kill something- or do something else that is criminal. I just want to be allowed to express anger. I hate how I don't get to be genuine with my feelings.

Am I allowed to lose weight when I am the current weight that I am? I don't even know how much I weigh. If you are reading this and are curious I can weigh myself at work tomorrow. We have a scale that weighs incoming product and shipments. I can turn it on and step on and report back tomorrow night what the official number is.

Its something I'll consider for whoever it is that reads these posts.

2 comments:

  1. knowing is better than not knowing
    it helps keeping the dream, the reality and the memories in three separate stacks as they belong. Because we tend to mix the three together, and others do not understand
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 6'1" 133lbs. I've never been one to weigh myself much. Same with pictures. I don't take those often.

      Delete