Total Pageviews

Friday, May 26, 2017

Apple Cider Vinegar

I remember the first time I found meal replacement shakes.

I told a friend that was thin that I didn't have to eat food anymore. I just found a secret way to get 300 calories a day and all my nutrients for the day and not feel hungry. 3 shakes a day! thats it. If you want to make it delicious it can be 500 calories a day. Who cares because you still are deficient in calories so live it up and splurge on flavor!
My friend didn't respond well.

I should know I'm different. It just sucks to be reminded in that way.

For real tho. If you struggle with overeating substituting a protein shake for a meal is a godsend. At the point my life is currently at I'm so lazy I do it most of the time for fun/because i enjoy it/because its easy/because I've forgotten how to eat normally. And its one of the things I like about myself.


Another fun thing to discover was the power of vinegar to help with blood sugar headaches. Apple cider vinegar is revitalizing for me when my blood sugar feels like its dropped. I don't even know why.

I'm actually afraid of Conjugated Linoleic-Acid because it feels like I'm not hungry from having something stuck in my throat all day. Its a wonderful supplement that helps suppress hunger and raise basal metabolic rate. I don't take this one because I feel like it would work too well.

Low on energy? Spirulina can keep me awake at 5am. Its a photosynthesizing bacteria that has a compound called phycocyanin that does miracles. It has clinical data that shows it helps the liver do a lot of work and its useful for weight loss. Its crazy to me that the hype hasn't been brought to the public eye more. Not enough people ask for this stuff.

I'm sorry... I have a dead brain today... I can't think right now.
I'm just an advertisement.

No comments:

Post a Comment