Total Pageviews

Monday, July 1, 2013

Rent

I'm probably depressed.

I don't like it put that way. Depressed sounds like a noun. Like I am depressed. Just depressed. Not a person who is depressed, but the feeling depressed.

I stink. I'll admit that.
I'm just too mentally unstable to sleep. I can't do this. I'm not strong enough. So useless.

I want to do easy things, like talk about how beautiful beauty is and how freeing it is to be free. I want to convince people that death is good. Love should be free. Social chains are only as heavy as you make them... or as heavy as they are imposed.

That can be avoided right?
Its right to kill when it saves.
Its also always wrong to kill and you should feel that.


I want to be in a place where I have enough money to sleep.
It takes far too much money to have a place to sleep.


Stay beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment