Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Blightning

3am?

And I have to be awake by 6:30am?
I can do it.
In fact I deserve this punishment to my body.
I bet I do.


Its strange. I'm not so tired now... but throughout my day I felt sick. Almost like how I used to feel when I was at my lowest weight, where I had sore eyes from keeping them open because I couldn't sleep with my body begging me to eat.
Although sometimes I would sleep like a rock, but those mornings I woke almost paralyzed and so hollow.

My memory isn't functioning so well right now.
My whole mind isn't.

What else could I expect?

What am I going to do tomorrow?
Sleep?
I hope so...


I can't concentrate...
Maybe if I put some effort in my body I would feel better...
but this sickness feels so good.


stay beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment