Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Could you be convinced?

"He wants to enslave you"
"I shudder at the thought of being free"


But not everyone can be saved from enslavement. Not everyone can be freed by saying yes or giving in.
You might not want to be free.
Might not think you deserve it.


I often don't think I deserve life.
I'm not sure I deserve a job. I could use one though. It would take away from this freedom I've been abusing.
Freedom is a terrible thing.

So is youth and beauty.
But... only because it can be destroyed and when it is destroyed we have nothing to cure the wounds with.
Where there used to be something glorious is now scabs.

I have so little will to live these days.
More than living... I just want to feel comforted and so I seek that.
I never find it.
I nourish my body perfectly fine, but its a different craving i seek to fulfill.

Maybe I can find my solace in books again.


stay beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment