Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

One Color

Sometimes people are plain boring


Really some people feel different. I'm mostly talking females, but I've seen some males that are extraordinary people... but what I think about all the time is the way some females feel. I don't know if its bones that I feel or the vitality of a healthy body... its just when the frame of a person isn't insulated in fat it feels so much different. Its an emotional tier above the squishy flesh that the others feel like.

My words are the only piece of me that could possibly contend with that feeling. Sometimes I speak art. Those nights where I talk to the stars... I seem to have all the right words sometimes.
And then I talk for my daily life.
or I blog.
Its nothing when I think of the art I have lived before.


I want greatness at any cost.
I would bleed for you greatness. Never sleep again. Die...
I just need it.


But more than greatness right now I want that feeling again.
I hate just getting a touch.
There is so much more to beauty than just touch.

Touch is just where it all starts...



stay beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment