Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 21, 2013

A new line of poetry

People will tell me that they wish they had a mind like mine. That can just learn things sometimes or remember as well as I sometimes do. But even I wish I had a mind like that. I don't get to use my mind.
Often times I remember only what it feels like to burn for change. And I spend a lot of time burying this memory, but it always comes back.
I really don't want to be who I currently am.

And yet its been so long since I've really tried.
Anything other than neutralizing myself.
Blending together all the things I remember with the things I forget...

I'm not sure anymore
as to what my passion is
I don't even want
a future

I just want a better ending.



stay beautiful

1 comment:

  1. Yes. It is exhausting waiting waitting waiting for the end
    Not wanting to end it now.
    As is,
    But perhaps waiting for the very lowest point
    A meaningful end
    To it all.
    Maybe a slow suicide will do
    Starvation
    For me
    Not for you.

    ReplyDelete