Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Sometimes I sits

Does the word ghost imply incompleteness?

Without a body you can't possibly be whole, some those people that lose their minds in their altered state of reality... well they don't fit with the type of people that are whole so lets call them ghosts too. Or zombies.

Are horror creatures reflections of a fear of living a fragmented life? We are afraid of zombies because they are bodies without the pain and they will cause us to lose the power to make decisions for ourselves because... all we will want to do is eat your brains.
Your brains.

I've been eating. I want to run it off.
I'll probably have my headphones in today. That will take my mind off what I'm doing when I'm going long distances. It makes it easier.
My mind just makes we weaker


Don't think



stay beautiful

1 comment:

  1. I would bathe myself in strangeness:
    These comforts heaped upon me, smother me!

    ReplyDelete