Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

I had a chance

I've saved a sizable number of emails from the days where email was one of my primary means of communication.
I really admire the me that used to drop quotes at the end of every message. Now I wonder if I even care enough to do it... 

I think I've become placid.
haha
Then I look up what placid actually means and I wonder why the word ever popped into my head.
I'm the watered down past me.

Looking back to the emails... I feel I was just as intelligent then as I am now. With less anxiety and closer friends. And... better kept secrets.

I wonder who I will be tomorrow.


Quick update... Found a new addicting video game by starting a LoL account. Broke my headphones so I'm demotivated on running... I would like my music, but now I'm considering doing the exercise just out of some directionless spite. I'm behind in school and that sort of cascades into doing worse and worse... I think the professor has determined I don't care that much.
I might not care.
Or I might be afraid.
Why?
I'm not sure



stay beautiful

2 comments:

  1. I wish we still emailed like we used to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You live in California? Funny if we went to treatment together. Not sure if you have ever been at all. I don't think you have. Don't know why I though of that.
    Blah blah blah
    No. I'm not doing well, sir.

    ReplyDelete