Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 27, 2013

People are parrots

Repeating what they hear.
Afraid of new things
and so...

what is the word? The word that describes how pathetic their memory is, how easily distracted they are, how mundane what they talk about is... What is it?


Some people are so fake
like me
But sometimes I look at a person and I feel like I see right through them and can see how weak they are. In myself I can at least see that I'm stronger than how I'm acting, but there are some others... I don't know why they deserve to live when I really don't want to be here.

I keep getting urges.
To drive off the road
to plunge a knife into something
to fall from high buildings


I feel like breaking the rules. I just want to leave this game.

I think I just want to work for remedial money, enough to afford my fair share of silence and distance. And then I want to help people, while always refusing to let anyone help me.

I wish I could admit to the people that ask how I am
that I hate life, and I'd rather not they ask about why I feel that way.

but they always persist

even I don't know why I hate existing.



stay beautiful

10 comments:

  1. I don't feel like writing anything today. Attempting to think is like nails digging past my bones and into the jello that is my brain. So, forgive me if this doesn't make sense. Does anything I ever say make sense? Ha.

    Parrots.. I like that. Clever. I never thought of that. I usually go with the cliche.. Mindless beings, zombies, etc. Yours is better. Original.

    I don't leave my house much. The mindlessness made me nauseous. Sometimes, it would rub off on me. Then I'd have to rehabilate in my room to recover from the pressure of trying to adapt for the sake of acceptance.. No. I did not accept it, but they did. They ate it up. They loved me. I would have rather slit my own throat as a sacrifice. Although, I'm not sure they would have liked THAT.

    Stop playing the game is all I can suggest. Observing the game used to be amusing. Now it's suffocating.. If you happen to find a better way, let me know. A regular dose of silence and distance is a good way to maintain sanity.

    Do you really want to help people for the sole sake of helping them? Or do you want love... Appreciation... Meaning... Purpose? Just a thought.

    ReplyDelete
  2. if you have something very wrong with the bird you got, the seller might not be as ready to utilize one to correct any Quaker parrots

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to show my thanks to you just for rescuing me from such a predicament. Because of looking throughout the world wide web and coming across thoughts that were not helpful, I thought my entire life was well over. Living without the approaches to the issues you’ve solved as a result of your main guide is a crucial case, as well as the kind which may have adversely damaged my career if I had not noticed your web page. Your actual skills and kindness in dealing with all the stuff was crucial. I don’t know what I would’ve done if I had not come upon such a step like this. I can at this time look ahead to my future. Thanks so much for the impressive and effective help. I will not be reluctant to recommend your web sites to any individual who should receive guidelines on this problem. DreamHost Web Hosting Review

    ReplyDelete
  4. Having been simply looking at useful blog articles with regard to the project research when My partner and i happened to stumble on yours. Thanks for this practical information! 전주출장마사지

    ReplyDelete
  5. as all of the time, purchasing a bird is no inexpensive obtain, as numerous birds available lorikeets

    ReplyDelete
  6. Superb post but I was wanting to know if you could write a litte more on this subject? I’d be very thankful if you could elaborate a little bit more. Thanks! Exotic birds for sale

    ReplyDelete
  7. and having it delivered for your requirements after all of the details have already been labored out. Due to this, cockatoo for sale

    ReplyDelete
  8. if you have something very wrong with the bird you got, the seller might not be as ready to utilize one to correct any Exotic Birds for Sale

    ReplyDelete
  9. For many it's an arduous job due to the proven fact that there aren't a huge amount of local pet stores today, parrots for sale

    ReplyDelete
  10. For many it's an arduous job due to the proven fact that there aren't a huge amount of local pet stores today, Exotic birds for sale

    ReplyDelete