Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Was here

I didn't have the confidence to go out today looking for a job. What makes me think I can attain that confidence to seek a paid position tomorrow or any day within a few weeks?

I think I did worse on the physics exam I took today than I did on my math 20A final. Or any test from that class. At least I got one problem for that class on every exam. 20/100
Has anyone reading this ever scored so low?

I can't expect greatness in my future.


I'm sad.
So I want to be left alone. Even though... love is the thing I crave. Its also the cure and I don't want to be cured. I'd like to stay sick.
I'd like to actually get sick.

I love fevers and shakes. Love being weak while thinking strong. I can survive... I'm so good at it when its the first priority.
Even though I don't want to survive for much longer.


stay beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment