Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Dear unknown

Who the fuck are you?

Where did you get the name for your blog?
It can't be entirely coincidence that you are sick as me, name your blog the same thing I named mine, and BLOCK me.
I lost control today. I'm blaming you. I really did think of you and it broke me out of my... ice.

See when I get upset i tend to freeze solid. Unbreakable. Silent. Cold. Stable.
Even the most stressful of situations and I'll never fracture that is how flawless my composure is.
But I broke today.

I would rather spend eternity in stasis than break again...
I don't care how 'invincible' I felt.
I'm dangerous...


Which is why I mastered the art of the storm. I learned how to turn my temper into an internal cyclone. Where I imagine the stress factors as a hurricane on the outside and my mind becomes the eye. Center. Calm.


I've done what I usually do.
Turn a conversation with another into a conversation about me.
This is why I hate myself.


I want to know. I'm desperate. Weak right now, but I could regain my willpower. I just have to be sick again.
I think I'm acting like a spoiled kid.
I clearly don't deserve everything I want. So no matter how much I want to know who you are and why this game is being played on me (by you or by random chance) I don't get to have that privilege.

Please person that doesn't know me
accept my apology

stay beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment