Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Tell me who you are

Walls are fucking weak.
I beat the shit out of a wall today. Freaking thing cracked under my fist and I didn't even bleed. I'm not even bruised...

Its sad... all this effort to break things. It should be spent protecting what is beautiful. I think it is sad that beautiful things even need protecting... why can't we just all be safe?

I hate ugly people.
They blot out the beauty in the world. White spots where there could be a clean black slate. We could see in the darkness by the light of their beauty... the beautiful people that is. But the fat shadows of the ugly turn the beautiful into diamonds and gold. Only parts per million, buried under the ashes that made them.


I love the power of adrenaline. Being invincible to pain. Strong. The whole world simplifies to one tunnel with one light. Fight or flight.



Hi readers...
I wish I could threaten you with something like killing myself just to get you to reveal yourself. Its so selfish, but I bet you know how it feels to live a life that seems so disposable. And if you like my words... I bet you have considered throwing your life away also.
Which brings me back to why I need to protect you. For some reason you would end your beautiful life and unless I knew you I couldn't stop it.
Which is why...
i wish.
I wish you would fall for that trap.



stay beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment