Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Rabbits

I'm careless

I don't listen to anything. I don't do anything. I'm not even starving myself.
Net worth is nothing.

My body manages to pretend it has done work. It has done nothing. I'm probably still capable of running 10 miles, but... I haven't tested that in about 2 months. Maybe longer.

I'm not going to get anywhere like this.
I know what it is too
I'm ashamed of myself
I don't want anyone to see me
Not even myself
Its been a long time since I've looked into my reflection.
Usually when I look I stare at myself. But I stare at everybody.
Not now... I'll avert my eyes. I don't want to feel watched by myself.

It doesn't make sense to me.


I really could be falling down the rabbit hole.
I've retreated at least twice today.
I'll bet more often than that.
I almost... almost lost myself once today.
I almost tried to disappear.

Not sure how I can get better.

Looks like I never did improve.


stay beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment