Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Testing this

I can email myself my own blog entries if I ever can't blog.
I might make use of this... if I ever get a replacement for my missing and foreverlost itouch...

Oh well, I'm a spoiled kid.  I have a job and I save money from that.  Right now I could afford to replace the itouch for $400 but I would rather keep myself secure.  I will not go broke.

For those of you unaware, I'm trying to bust out 10 pages again before 10:30 tomorrow.  And subsequently after I turn in that paper I shall take a 150 question final for an hour or so, go to work, call for jury duty, get home and hopefully sleep but not sleep in because I work 8 hours on Saturday and I need to open the store.

I'm glad I got a short 2.5 mile run in today.
Last day of that English class...
Good.

End entry

Stay Beautiful


Hotmail is redefining busy with tools for the New Busy. Get more from your inbox. See how.

No comments:

Post a Comment