Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Fat

Most of you call yourselves fat when you aren't...
And i was about to do the same

I FEEL FAT.

I've been eating and eating.
Cookies and whatever the hell else we have.
I hardly ever have cookies.
The best thing I had today was fried pickle, WHICH IS LOW CAL!
Why couldn't I eat the good things...

Anyways... I have to say that School won, I fought school, and school won.
I am going to fail at least 3 classes, possibly 4.
I have 1 more thing I want to do and then I just give up on school. And when I have nothing but work to do... I'm going eat right, and then I'm not going to eat.
On an off that is... I have to do this the healthy way. I'm just trying to lose weight, I'm not trying to pass out.

I feel so fat though...
I feel fat.

I'll just say it: I AM FAT.
Darnit.
I work hard, sometimes.

I'll work hard again.
I think tomorrow i wake up at 5AM to workout.
I hope I barf I work so hard.
This Friday is the day I tell Luu my goals. Luu is my drill sergeant- thats what I call him. He runs the workout. Making us work hard. He has fat, IS fat. But he is strong. He is one of those big guys that can move.
Hopefully he never finds this... but knowing him, he could find it if he wanted.

Stay Beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment