Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Final Stretch

Shit.
I have 10 pages to do by tomorrow.
Shit.

SHIT.
And my work keeps needing me.
SHIT.

I'm a pig. I ate a whole lot. Like, beyond normal. I'm going to get fat. BUT AT SOON AS SCHOOL IS OUT I'M WORKING IT OFF. PLEASE TRUST ME IN THIS EVERYONE. I'm only fat for now.
LEAVE ME ALONE DEAMON!
GOD DAMMIT GET OUT OF MY HEAD!

I'm screaming on the inside. You can't hear it. Glasses shatter, mirrors crumble into shards. FALLING APART...........................................
Hell.
I'm going to Hell.

FUCK.





I can't even think right
I wanted to say one last thing...
My mother wanted to cook some oat bread. I told her she was making it wrong. She followed the recipe word for word. AND IT TURNED OUT GOOEY IN THE CENTER. Like uncooked.
Seriously, it wasn't being cooked long enough for the ingredients allocated. But how would she know that the first time making it?
how did I know?
I'm smart at cooking. I wouldn't have made simple oat bread though...
YOU CREATE WHAT YOU FEEL. I would have made strawberry bread.
I don't need recipes to cook.

DAMMIT I HAVE TALENT WORLD.
Stop telling me I have no hope... because I'm tired of it.
I'm tired of blocking out the screaming. The inside of my head hurts from all my screaming there...







AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

FUCK YOU

Stay Beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment