Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Quick 100

So this is post 100.
Celebration.

Really I don't care much. What I do care about is what happened today.
Work, literally woke up and left. Food, I had 3 apples, tea, milk, and a pickle, and I have been awake and on my feet for most of the day starting at 9am and ending at 11pm.
Things are clearing up on the inside.

This is the second day I have skipped dinner in a row. Tomorrow I do an intensive activity. Maybe a bike ride for about 10 miles, maybe rock climbing, maybe both. I'm not going to work too hard if I can. But I'll see how it goes.

Never eat unless you are hungry

Today I was at work on my lunch and a coworker asked me "aren't you going to eat?"
I told her I have strange eating habits that vary even more on the weekend. I live off of carrots, apples and tea I said. Most of the time I am invisible at work. Especially when you compare me to the other guys, after all I'm just a tech junkie compared to a polite Mormon and an avid tennis player, or a pretty normal guy that speaks his mind. Most of the time I just fade into the background...
I work alone. No one should care what I eat.
Today at work I had 2 kids walk into my store before I was going to close. I showed them my unicycle and talked to them about stuff. These kids were about 10 years old, and for fun I put tape over one of the signs at work so that it said BUTT---S instead of BUTTONS. I love kids...

NO.
I don't love anything.
I would have killed the kids if you let me. If I had a weapon I would have used the fact that I lured them in. Their lives would have been over, and their parents wouldn't even have known. They would have thought: "but I just let them go out and get an ice cream."
One of the kids spilled his ice cream on the floor at work.

I'm cool with that... I really don't mind cleaning up after him. I even cleaned it in front of him, and was PROUD of this kid because he apologized. He was having fun chatting and spending time with me so he respected me enough to apologize for his mistake. 'People make mistakes- its up to you and me to fix them'
He understood that. It means that when it comes down to it... YOU have to be the 'better person' that cleans up the mess someone else made. Hopefully he will grow up to be great.

But hopefully he never has to know what love is.


Tomorrow is now. I have to sleep. Sorry there isn't any substantially significant insight in my 100th post. I just wrote the same junk you can expect from post 1 and post 101.

Stay Beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment