Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Sick

I'm skipping school right now but it isn't good enough.

I'm already recovering from this disease I have. I only felt mildly sick at most. The symptoms were basic exhaustion, inhibited senses, fuzziness, unequal ear pressure and some horrible throat blockage that left me with a sexy raspy voice. It was impossible to hide it if I spoke.

If you asked me how I am I would say that I am sick still; even though I feel I am almost over it. I haven't recovered on the inside.
I ate hoards of food while sick. And I still feel hungry. It feels like I can't exercise. Still, I could get through this if only I wasn't distracted.
By school.

I am skipping school right now. But it is killing me. I can't focus on it, but I have loads of work right in front of me. If I start typing I lose track of where I am, I remember something but can't find the source, I think about something else that I want to do. Because of this I have nothing accomplished.


I am researching marijuana. What frustrates me beyond the basic complexities of the assignment is the sheer abundance of useless material on the topic. If only I could see all the information at once... because I .... I'm distracted right now. I coughed 4 times while writing this paragraph and now I lost it.

Maybe this sickness is what is prohibiting my work. Maybe I should blame something other than myself. Because I can't take it. I'm drowning.
I want it all to go away...
I want to get it done too.

No comments:

Post a Comment