Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Reply Don't You Canadian Dead

Dead Canadians don't reply... She hasn't replied, maybe she did die.

Still, I'm doing much better than I though. I had a rough time tonight because I have been allowing myself too much sugar of late. So I had more tonight in the form of cookie dough. I have disregarded that.

Today I did easily over 500 push-ups. I'm building back the habit, eventually I'll do 1000 in a day again.

I did jump rope for about 25 minutes. I am going to sleep well tonight.
I have tomorrow's 5Am workout. I am set.

Today I had about 1500 calories up until dinner. If I quit there it would have been picture perfect. But I had the sugar lapse, so I'll estimate at 2400 today. Peanut butter cookie dough is freaking loaded with shit.

Anyway... I'm not as behind as I thought in school. Finding that out boosted my confidence. Yet I still can't do the work...
I'm on it. I have learned some pretty outstanding things about marijuana. Finally sorting through the nonsense and platitudes to what I have been trying to find all along. I'm still missing that physiological perspective that I was searching for. But that detail isn't due yet.

Marijuana sure is interesting.

Life gets hard. I'm not too ready for it, but I don't know.

I'm on the phone now...
Stay beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment