Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I blog about myself.

First off, 10 hours work, 1 huge bingefest of: Hamburger, in lettuce wrap, tater tots (small), milk, banana cookie bar (homemade), ice cream (mocha almond fudge), oat and choc bar, and asparagus. No 5am workout (alternative explained below) and SCHOOL IS KILLING ME.
Thank you.

I told someone that "I saved 2 lives" I've saved at least two lives, but I don't know what two lives I have saved. You see, I have talked to people that are looking for a way out. I have heard their revelation that suicide is the key. I talk to them, and eventually the waters calm. I have done this more than 5 times to 5 separate people. Twice I was able to manipulate them with the feeling they held for me.
I knew what I was doing, but most importantly, I didn't know any alternative.


I worked 10 hours today.
I'm still voicebroke from my illness.
I have yet to complete any substance in my research projects. By now this material is late.
I am skipping a class right now.


I have considered that perhaps my future lies not in the system of continued education, but in a shortcut. I can manually remove a virus, perhaps I could create an antivirus that is capable enough to be a practical purchase and make my living by distributing it for 99cents.
I could write wonderfully if only I prescribed myself to it.
Perhaps I should try my hand in the political arena... after all, I enjoy opposing bureaucracy.
Maybe a librarian. I enjoy research phenomenally, and it would do me pleasure to contain myself with a simple existence.

If the shortcut exists I wish I could get there soon. Before I waste due to the grinding in the back of my mind.


Someone as impartial as me shouldn't be bothered that their life is going in ruins. Or that they live contrary to their values.

I have been eating like a horse. Thankfully with my 10 hour shift that meant that I went a full 10 hours without food. I was working the entire time. A few times I caught myself whispering "I am not going to give up," yet I still showed fatigue. When I was alone...
I work at a dry cleaner. Today when I had my 10 hours I got to cover for someone that works at the store that runs all the shirt laundry. I had personally bagged over 200 shirts: I'm sure of it. I detailed in over $300 worth of clothes: certainly. And I collected most of $190 of strictly cash profits.
Those numbers sound to me similar to a day of my workouts. I'm glad I can accomplish the same quantities in money for my company as I provide in fitness to myself. I can do well over 300 push-ups, I can do well over 200 sit-ups, I can do 10 hours of exercise.

I'm so proud of my legs. I actually slimmed those down. It took a few weeks of those 5AM workouts... and today... I won't lie. I woke up for the 5am workout, I got out there, my best friend was there with me.
And we played the iPod game WORMS for an hour.

haha... good times...
He proposed that I bring my extra TV next time and we just game on that.
As a rule I like to aspire for more. I like to be the best. I like to best my own inhibitors. But this morning was so freaking cold. And if you have ever read my posts in the past you would know that cold is my kryptonite.
Cold=weakness.


I hope I have given you people enough content to scour through. After all, none of you should approve when I could be doing so much better. I almost approve.
I like to see strength. Anyone that tries hard enough has a place within my blessings.

Stay Beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment