Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Winggodbrother

I think I am bipolar.
Well my sister is officially diagnosed bipolar and on medication for it, but my life in one momentous night flashed in the other direction. Yeah my throat is a little scratchy and I'm still $600 in debt but I had the most excellent wingman of my life help with just talking to someone that might help me.
Not because she wants to or is specifically qualified for it; just because she motivates me and honestly made me happy tonight.

I'm a nerd and wingman is a nerd too. He has a girlfriend and I've been trying to give advice, because he asks for it, on how to connect with his girlfriend. And he tells me: dude you know what to do, if you just found a girl you wanted. I tell you what, tonight we are going to be playing magic and this how girl is going to come up and say "oh you play magic! That's so cool!" 
And I kid you not those were the first words out of her mouth.

Like... I'm considering making a vlog. Which requires confidence and a ton to talk about. Possibly even preparation to do it the way I want, but I'm ready. 
100 push-ups, even with this sick body so easy. I haven't worked out in ages.
Happiness is so so precious. I can even cure myself if I wanted to, but I'd rather just ride the energy of this happiness and continue to live off of no food. With the energy this gives me I can workout again (so far) and who knows I might get thinner.
I love this disease more than someone I just met.

But let's give her a chance, hopefully she gives me a chance, and I will try to do things right.
I could really use a friend like her. So whatever I can offer her I should give, because if I give and she gives our connection with bloom.

So I got her number tonight, I was thinking text her tomorrow (wingman said wait a whole day more, but I don't believe in any 48 hour or 3 day rules) and ask for to meet for coffee either at the place we met or another cafe dedicated to raising money to combat human sex trafficking or an afternoon lunch at a vegan cafe I am fond of. 
I just want to be a nice person is all.


Her name is Sammie
And this is all thanks to my wingman. Friends really can help you out of dark places.

Stay beautiful

2 comments: