Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 16, 2013

What to name a Vlog?

If I could just do things right...

I should really organize this mess of Magic cards tonight.
My nose tingles.
Also how do you keep snot from running down your throat? I don't remember this being a problem before Tuesday, but since then its like my body has no idea how to do anything else with mucus. I try blowing my nose whenever I can...


I had to share a shift a work with my sister: that is we both were supposed to be working. I ended up doing everything and she slept in the back.
I tried to keep her awake, but she zoned me out because her body is always so sleep deprived that she just slept through it. And when our shift was over she luckily woke up.

Whats funny to me though... is she didn't sleep because she found a guy and hung out with him quite late last night.
And well... I've sort of found a girl and I can't tell her much about this girl because I don't know her enough yet. But I will try to know her.



Something that eludes me is whether people are giving signals or simply being friendly. Sammie said it was so nice to meet me because we share similar interests, and while the interests are indeed similar they aren't the same yet. But they will be, she wants me to teach her Magic- I have a collection of over 1 million cards- and I want her to encourage me to read/watch game of thrones. Or just be there with me while I watch the show... That would be nice.


I really do have some things to do. I need a second job. An actual job, since all I do now is fill hours.
Just I've got other things to focus on and... I've always been confused as to when the proper time to look for job is and how to time it with your application. I'll have to work it out. I think a 1-2 day timeline for every action.
1 day application
1 or 2 days to get in the store I apply to and find manager to talk to
1 or 2 days later persist
1 or 2 days later persist again.
Then wait.


Hmmmm...
That is probably coming on too strong, but I'd rather not be forgotten when it comes to this kind of thing.


Memories


Stay beautiful

1 comment: