Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Not feeling it

At about 8pm I felt hungry.
That means to me that I'm not sick.
Oh the thought of food felt so delicious.

I was thinking creamy asparagus soup, broccoli with tillamook cheddar, a cranberry smoothie and oh so beautiful pumpkin pastries.
But...
no.

I have to do something the right way.


I don't feel sore until I exercise.
Took a day off from running because that 11 miles put a twinge in my left knee. I mostly took care of it. I'll do some one legged squats now while you peeps are reading this. It really does work... make your quad muscle strong enough with the proper alignment and then it won't pull the knee out of alignment and you'll never get knee pain.

And if you don't like those factoids you wouldn't like me.
I could annoy myself
But I like to be criticized.

No one else does though
this is why I can't be loved



stay beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment