Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Binge and music

Naz... Do you even have a PT anymore?

Ew...
this place
Food
fuck it all
even the people.
Some normal
some thin
almost all of them loud
lucky me... my headphones almost block it all out



I'm actually happier now that I've eaten.
I want to write books. I feel like writing books is the only use of talent I can make at this point. I fell behind in science. And yet, when I analyze how brutish this writing is... how much I emphasize the raw communication.
Its just another ugly part of me.
I don't think any part of me is worth anything
Even my ideas are worth nothing.


I can see why some people say music saves lives.
But tomorrow I might not see it.
I wanted to die... surrounded by this...
Time to steal something  what scares me is that this is the world we live in. We exist in a place where individuals living their truths can be subjected, directly or otherwise, to fear simply for living those truths

there... if you can't read it highlight it. Don't be a dipshit



stay beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment