Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 10, 2011

You suck when you try

Sorry about yesterday's post.  I tried to edit it and left mistakes.

Its moments like this where I wish I was the type to post pictures: you see I bought a labcoat in a women's size small and it pretty much fits me.  I was so happy it turned out so well.
I am in no classes that require labs, but I will make use of the coat as soon as I can.  I love science enough to do it on my own.

I have nothing else for myself this morning.  best wishes to you.

stay beautiful

2 comments:

  1. I love science too! We're nerds. lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, enjoy your lab coat.
    that sounds very sexual.
    enjoy WEARING your labcoat.

    that still sounds kind of sexual.

    just, have fun.
    oh god.

    hope you're ok.

    ReplyDelete