Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

People have to eat

How long he was gone he did not know.  When light struck the retina of his eyes it was like fire.  Shutting the lids closed turned the light mild.  Behind his eyelids he saw red.  He turned his head and opened his eyes again, this time not looking directly at the sun.  How did he get outside?  Everything was calm but it was too calm.  There was no breeze, but it was bitter cold.  White sunlight still burned his sensitive eyes.  He decided to start walking.  There was no point in living if he wasn't going anywhere.


stay beautiful

3 comments:

  1. You write hauntingly beautiful words.
    I hope you're okay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm almost healthier than ever. I lost some weight on a diet and lost a lot of energy with it. I had to eat to feel awake and when I did I think I grew.
    Thank you.
    I'm okay.

    ReplyDelete