Total Pageviews

Friday, February 25, 2011

Delusional

Not yet.

I keep wanting to do things: starve, run, push-ups, bleed, vomit, diet, sleep, walk, read, hold my breath...  and a voice tells me 'not yet'

I don't understand...



On the bright side I have been reading a book.  I have been reading a book.
In this book a woman is lifelinked to a powerful storm wizard.  The lifelink causes her to receive the feedback from his emotions; so if he ever feels strongly, then she will too.  She is a chaos wizard.  She is beautiful, and he lusts for her.  But if she hurts him it goes back to her, and if she kills him she dies too.  He can hurt her without consequence because the lifelink only goes one way.  So she hates him.
The point is...  he loves her.  But she can't see it.  She attacks him when he looks at her even though she can feel what he feels.  It breaks him, but she keeps on breaking him.  She asks for space; and he gives it to her.  Butshe would use that space forever and he knows, so he comes back.  He forces her to look into his eyes and then...


Well...  if you are interested you might want to read the story for yourself.



stay beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment