Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 20, 2011

When I grow up

My hand smells like fish.
I steamed fish today.  Talapia (sorry for spelling it wrong I think).
It took less time than heating something in a microwave.  Although it doesn't hold sauce if you steam it...  There could be a solution to this.

My love affair with food has overwhelmed me.  Today was the first day in what felt like a week where my stomach might have been empty.  I left for work and forgot food- earned myself 5 hours without a morsel.
I love that feeling when your stomach is tight: from not eating.


So continues the love hate relationship with food.
Although right now... its all love

stay beautiful 

1 comment:

  1. Yes... the love/hate relationship with food. It's a familiar feeling. In the end though, I've come to see that food - whether loved or hated - is necessary if I want to stay alive. And the question is... do I love the empty feeling more than I love life. I think the answer is no.
    Stay beautiful. :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete