Total Pageviews

Friday, January 14, 2011

Uncontrol

I tried to binge and I couldn't.
I took 10 bites.
I was going to eat a mountain.  Instead I ate one serving and was done.
My body stopped me.  Not my control.  I've lost control.

I'm shivering.
I've met someone interesting...
But I'm such a mess I've lost everyone else.

I need to leave now to help a friend.
Yet I don't want to.
This friend is using me for a ride and tried using me for a job.
He wasn't even available the hours needed for the job.
And I want his job.  He sucks at his second job.
We both have two jobs.  I would think we could act like we have something in common.
But we constantly play warfare on who is giving.
He has nothing to give.
So I'm always giving.
But he could use help.

I could use help.
But there isn't going to be anyone for me.



stay beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment