Total Pageviews

Friday, January 7, 2011

Weak off

I haven't existed for a while it seems.
I spent an entire day indoors.  I've missed a lot.  But I'm hibernating.  I've been playing a lot of Pokemon.  I started a new game, and right before I started this one I did some finishing touches to the old one.

For those of you starving for details... its a SoulSilver.  I chose Cyndaquil, but he sucks, so I set him aside in the box after Bugzy for a Stantler I caught first try, a Machop I evolved to a Machamp, a Geodude made into a Golem, Togetic, Tentacruel, Laparas, Quilfish, and Red Gyrados.  I got the ice badge before the fighting and Steel badges.  Its a kickbutt round of pokemon.  I have gotten ridiculously lucky and will be in blackthorn city after 3 days.  Probably a lot farther.  I'll probably beat the elite four pretty easily.

I have a week off of work.  Its supposed to be punishment.  But I have my other job...   So I'll still be working.  I get a week off of one job.
I name all my pokemon...  Its kinda funny sometimes.
My Laparas is named Boat
Red Gyrados is Requiem
Stantler is Faust
Golem is Jobe (yeah, its misspelled, but at least the phonetics always come out right)
Voltorb is Square
Quilfish is Deathball
Tentacruel is Tybalt
I'll be evolving a Slowpoke into a Slowking and it will be named Cleopatra (its female)


Yeah... they all have names that fit their genders too.  So Faust is a guy and so is Boat and Tybalt.



I've mounted a 6 core processor to a motherboard tonight.
And I had a 5 hour shift.
So technically I've done something.
Life just feels like a big Pokemon adventure.


I'm not going to be a master...



stay beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment