Total Pageviews

Monday, January 17, 2011

I have today off.  All of it.  And I wonder what I should be doing with it.

I could run.
Maybe I could run for an hour if I tried.  I've done that before I could probably do it again.  I could spend all day running if I wanted to.

I could read.
I've got a book about the life of Sigmund Freud that I haven't started.  I also have The Sound and the Fury by William Faulkner to read for myself.  Lolita is on my list.  I wanted to go to a book store soon to get a few things.

Should I work on the computer?
I completely failed.  I probably damaged some hardware and that is why it hasn't been cooperative.  My best guess is I broke it.

I could practice an instrument.
I hate music.

I could play video games.
I haven't done that in a while.

I could play pokemon.
But I'll be doing plenty of that at work on Wed, Thurs, Fri, Sat.

I could find something... 
I'm smart enough.
Time to go
and start.



stay beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment